With an innovative architectural design, this project of high-class villas will undoubtedly offer these residents a modern, convivial and quality living environment. With a total area of 512 m2, the project proposes:
On the ground floor:
• A main living room of 55 m2, which opens largely on two Terraces on both sides and the poolvia sliding glass doors.
• An American kitchen that communicates directly with the dining room (both combined give an area of 36 m2;
• Hospitality being one of the important values of our culture as an African generally, a guest room with bathroom and dressing room was proposed;
• An outdoor gym with views of the garden and pool;• Two garages for cars have been proposed, directly accessible from the outside to par_r of the street.
• Family lounge exclusively reserved for family and friends very close to the family;
• The main bedroom (for parents) with a total surface of 30 m2, opens onto a large terrace with flower and greenery. It benefits from a room of bath and dressing integrated;
• The two bedrooms each with its own bathroom and dressing room;
• An office / study room (to be defined as required) which extends outwards via a small balcony with view to the garden
In addition to the areas mentioned above the residence enjoys a pleasant environment thanks to the green spaces and the swimming pool. In order to diversify the activities / habits a gym with view on the garden and the swimming pool.
Renewable Energy Concept:
The villa will be equipped with an innovative security system (automated) allowing residents to have complete control of their home even remotely.With the advances in technology and the development of the renewable energy sector, this positive energy project is designed to minimize heat gain during the day by avoiding direct penetration of sunlight. It will benefit from a system of air conditioning with low consumption of energy through the integration of system of solar panels very well oriented with respect to the orientation of the sun.At the end an electronic monitoring device for the installation will be set up, the data will be recorded (day / month / year) and the system can be remote controlled.
Client : Seydou Kane
Malien de la diaspora vivant au Gabon